Harihara is the fused representation of Vishnu (Hari) and Shiva (Hara) from the Hindu tradition. Also known as Shankaranarayana ("Shankara" is Shiva, and "Narayana" is Vishnu), Harihara is thus revered by both Vaishnavites and Shaivites as a form of the Supreme God.
Key Insights :
Shiva Temple :
- Ekambareswarar Temple -- Kanchipuram
- Arunachaleshwarar Temple -- Thiruvannaamalai
- Jambukeswarar Temple -- Trichy
- Thillai Nataraja Temple -- Chidambaram
- Srikalahasti Temple -- Kalahasthi
Vishnu Temple :
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple -- Thiruvarangam
- Badrinath Temple -- Uttarakhand
- Jagannath Puri Temple -- Odisha
- Dwarkadheesh Temple -- Gujarat
- Tirumala Venkateswara Temple -- Tirupati
Our Commitment :
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- Our manager will be with you throughout the experience in the Temple.
- Best Accommodation, Travel, photography and Catering services can be arranged.
- We Guarantee high quality of service and a positive devotee experience.