The Six Abodes of Murugan are six temples situated in the state of Tamil Nadu in South India. The god is known by different names such as Karthikeya, Skanda, Vadivela and Muruga at various temples. The six most sacred abodes of Murugan was mentioned in Tamil sangam literature, "Thirumurugatrupadai", written by Nakkeerar and in "Thiruppugazh", written by Arunagirinathar.
Key Insights :
- Mudalam Padai Veedu - Thirupparankunram
- Erandam Padai Veedu - Thiruchendur
- Moondram Padai Veedu - Palani
- Nankam Padai Veedu - Swamimalai
- Aintham Padai Veedu - Thiruthani
- Aram Padai Veedu - Pazhamudircholai
Our Commitment :
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- Our manager will be with you throughout the experience in the Temple.
- Best Accommodation, Travel, photography and Catering services can be arranged.
- We Guarantee high quality of service and a positive devotee experience.