Kula Deivams or Kula Devatas is a form of worship the Hindus mostly down South India follow, and this has three principal Deities.
- The first is the Gramadevata [the god of the village or town]
- The second the Kuladevata [deity of his family or Gotra]
- The third the Ishtadevata [personal deity]
Key Insights :
- Kula Devatas is a form of worship.
- To be performed atleat once in a year.
- It has three principal Deities
- Vastu Pooja and Navagraha Pooja are the main poojas involved.
- Main Deity : KulaDeiva
Our Promise :
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.