This forgotten ritual used to be strictly performed during ancient times with great importance and fervour it deserves. Khanana Dosha (Sin of Digging land) applies for all kinds of construction, even for temples. This ritual portrays how soft hearted our ancestors were. Deities such as Bhoo devi and Sapta Samudra (Seven oceans) are invoked in pots.
Key Insights :
- To remove the existing ill-effects and doshams carried by the land.
- Positive energy is restored in the land.
- Done before starting construction work on any piece of land
- Vastu Pooja and Navagraha Pooja are the main poojas involved.
- Main Deity : Bhoomi Devi ( Mother earth )
Our Promise :
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced priests.
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience.
- Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
- Professional Guidance & Support.